Russia ain't the bad guys anymore

4,921 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Realitybites
Kingdom Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Globalists are. And it is obvious that NATO is being used to provoke Russia into a war to replace Putin and get Russia back on board as in their Soviet Union days. Sadly, our government (like Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc) appears to have been captured by the globalists.

The Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdoms of our God and of His Christ. ~Revelation 11:15. Stand. Repent. Build.
Bestweekeverr
Kingdom Bear said:

The Globalists are. And it is obvious that NATO is being used to provoke Russia into a war to replace Putin and get Russia back on board as in their Soviet Union days. Sadly, our government (like Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc) appears to have been captured by the globalists.

You should move there then and tell us how it is.
Daveisabovereproach
Is this another conspiracy theory? I'm curious what Tucker Carlson's thoughts are on the lizard people
OsoCoreyell
Kingdom Bear said:

Kook
Redbrickbear
Interesting enough but someone recently killed Dugins Daughter in a car bomb attack.

(Ukrainian intelligence or possible Western clandestine orgs)

Realitybites
Then there are the neocons, democrats, and government-americans who think it is still 1970 and Russia! Russia! Russia!
C. Jordan
Kingdom Bear said:

Putin thanks you and Tucker for spreading Russian propaganda here.

Not sure what kingdom you're seeking to spread but it sure ain't God's!

Redbrickbear
C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Lets be honest no nation is out there spreading God's kingdom

Not Russia, Not China, and Not the modern liberal USA

They are all (in their own unique way) evil empires
Porteroso
Russia still bad. Invading is so Ghengis Khan. Nobody busy trying to establish the old Soviet Empire is a good guy. Ukraine probably only slightly a better guy, still bad, but did not deserve all this death and bloodshed.

We can talk corruption all day and be wishy washy, but the people who are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths are just simply bad guys. If you need further help I suggest going back to Kindergarten.
Kingdom Bear
Porteroso said:

Russia still bad. Invading is so Ghengis Khan. Nobody busy trying to establish the old Soviet Empire is a good guy. Ukraine probably only slightly a better guy, still bad, but did not deserve all this death and bloodshed.

We can talk corruption all day and be wishy washy, but the people who are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths are just simply bad guys. If you need further help I suggest going back to Kindergarten.
You are correct. The people who are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths are the bad guys. Remind me: Which nation undermined the peace agreement that was on the table and continues to fund the war to the tune of a hundred billion dollars? If you can't see what the globalists are trying to do through NATO to Russia then you will continue to misunderstand and mischaracterize the situation.
The Kingdoms of this world have become the Kingdoms of our God and of His Christ. ~Revelation 11:15. Stand. Repent. Build.
Porteroso
Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

You are correct. The people who are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths are the bad guys. Remind me: Which nation undermined the peace agreement that was on the table and continues to fund the war to the tune of a hundred billion dollars? If you can't see what the globalists are trying to do through NATO to Russia then you will continue to misunderstand and mischaracterize the situation.

It's interesting that you need such a reminder. Russia invaded Crimea many years before anyone was talking about Ukraine joining NATO. It is likely that nobody would have pushed Ukraine to join NATO had Russia kept to its side of the border.

Russian aggression is the reason NATO still exists, and however misguided pushing Ukraine to join may have been, recent Russian aggression was the root cause.

I'm glad I was able to educate you. Since you seem to care about peace treaties I wonder if you know what all countries promised to protect Ukraine, in the case that it was invaded, in return for Ukraine not pursuing a nuclear arsenal?
muddybrazos
Porteroso said:

You mean like Hillary Clinton, Obama and Bush?
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

It's interesting that you need such a reminder. Russia invaded Crimea many years before anyone was talking about Ukraine joining NATO. It is likely that nobody would have pushed Ukraine to join NATO had Russia kept to its side of the border.
You might want to double check that timeline.
GrowlTowel
C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

You are certainly no stranger to spreading propaganda. Tell us again how or democracy is at stake. Or pick any other liberal talking point if you prefer.

Have you ever had an original thought?
C. Jordan
Redbrickbear said:

C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

In general, I can't argue with that.

However, America has always had both good and evil elements, at every time in its history.

I wouldn't equate any government at any time in history with the kingdom.
C. Jordan
GrowlTowel said:

C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

You are certainly no stranger to spreading propaganda. Tell us again how or democracy is at stake. Or pick any other liberal talking point if you prefer.

Nice deflection!

You're not worried about Russian propaganda being spread here. Sad that so many "conservatives" are bowing their knees to Putin.

Tucker has become a Kremlin apologist.

Democracy IS at stake in the next election. Trump has clearly indicated he plans to flout the law and the Constitution if he's reelected, so you don't have a leg to stand on.
GrowlTowel
C. Jordan said:

GrowlTowel said:

C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Nice deflection!

You're not worried about Russian propaganda being spread here. Sad that so many "conservatives" are bowing their knees to Putin.

Democracy IS at stake in the next election. Trump has clearly indicated he plans to flout the law and the Constitution if he's reelected, so you don't have a leg to stand on.

Classic playbook. Accuse the other of what you are doing.

Got anything original?
KaiBear
C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Honest question

What did this man say in this interview that was so horrible ?

What specific comments justified the murder of his daughter ?

I have never heard of this man before so unclear why he is considered such a threat.
Redbrickbear
C. Jordan said:

Redbrickbear said:

C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

In general, I can't argue with that.

However, America has always had both good and evil elements, at every time in its history.

I wouldn't equate any government at any time in history with the kingdom.

But in your heart you want to equate a pro-gay, pro-abortion, pro-secular, pro-feminist, pro-multiracial, pro-liberal State with "Gods kingdom"

You have just enough residual old school Christianity in you that you are embarrassed to come out and say you think secular empires of the liberal variety are good and righteous
Whiskey Pete
C. Jordan said:

GrowlTowel said:

C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Nice deflection!

So, what did Trump say he'd do that would flout the law and the constitution?

As for Tucker, the guy is entertainment purposes only, much like the entire 24 hour cable news networks (all of them)

Sad to see that so many liberals bowing down the ideals the herald back to the days of Hitler. Oh and bowing down to Xi Jinping
Oldbear83
Daveisabovereproach said:

Is this another conspiracy theory? I'm curious what Tucker Carlson's thoughts are on the lizard people
I understand they are delicious if you fry them in canola oil.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mothra
Porteroso said:

Yup.
Porteroso
Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Nope. The push for Ukraine to be included in NATO was after Crimea was invaded. Unless you go back to the formation of NATO.
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Nope. The push for Ukraine to be included in NATO was after Crimea was invaded. Unless you go back to the formation of NATO.
No, but really...go look it up.
The_barBEARian
C. Jordan said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso
Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Is this wiki just full of errors?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine%E2%80%93NATO_relations
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

"US President George W. Bush and both nominees for President of the United States in the 2008 election, U.S. senator Barack Obama and U.S. senator John McCain, did offer backing to Ukraine's membership of NATO. Russian reactions were negative. In April 2008, Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke out against Ukraine's membership in NATO."
Bestweekeverr
Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

"US President George W. Bush and both nominees for President of the United States in the 2008 election, U.S. senator Barack Obama and U.S. senator John McCain, did offer backing to Ukraine's membership of NATO. Russian reactions were negative. In April 2008, Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke out against Ukraine's membership in NATO."

Why should Russia be able to dictate who can and can't join Nato?
Redbrickbear
Bestweekeverr said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

At least 14 nations have joined NATO since 1990

Russia did not stop them (or in most cases even protest)

But they have said Ukraine joining a DC lead military alliance on their doorstep was a redline for them because of the geo-strategic importance and historic implications.

(The USA would never let Canada join the Warsaw pact for instance)

This is not an issue of principle it's an issue of common sense.

Trying to pull Ukraine out of the Russian orbit was always going to be a very very bloody enterprise
Sam Lowry
Bestweekeverr said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

The council must consider certain factors, including the effect on the overall security and stability of the region.
Porteroso
Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

This isn't Ukraine trying to join nato, nor nato trying to get Ukraine to join. I think basically all US Presidents have publicly supported Ukraine joining nato, including Clinton, since nato was founded, but there was never a big push until after Crimea was invaded, and Ukrainian support to join nato went from 28% in 2012 to 70% in 2017.
Realitybites
Bestweekeverr said:

Even if you set aside the lack of moral justification for NATO expansion in a post Warsaw Pact world, Russia is one of the world's largest countries with a significant military and strategic nuclear weapons. That means we simply can't blow off their perspective on the world when formulating rational foreign policy.

We resolved the Cuban missile crisis with the USSR with their withdrawal of missiles from Cuban and our dismantling the Jupiter missiles we had placed in Turkey and Italy.

You can't tell me that we found a way to avoid World War 3 with an expansionist communist state in the USSR and now have to rush into it with a post Soviet Russia that has reverted to its historical identity as a culturally Christian state? If we do blunder into war now, what does it say about our decision makers in DC that they hate modern Russia more than the USSR?
Sam Lowry
Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

This isn't Ukraine trying to join nato, nor nato trying to get Ukraine to join. I think basically all US Presidents have publicly supported Ukraine joining nato, including Clinton, since nato was founded, but there was never a big push until after Crimea was invaded, and Ukrainian support to join nato went from 28% in 2012 to 70% in 2017.
Ukraine was a Soviet republic when NATO was founded, so obviously that would have been impossible. It was a long process beginning with the Clinton administration (though not publicly, IIRC) and continuing with the Orange Revolution, Maidan, and the military build-up of the last decade. Russia's move on Crimea was a predictable result, but the effort was underway long before that.
Porteroso
Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

Ukraine was a Soviet republic when NATO was founded, so obviously that would have been impossible. It was a long process beginning with the Clinton administration (though not publicly, IIRC) and continuing with the Orange Revolution, Maidan, and the military build-up of the last decade. Russia's move on Crimea was a predictable result, but the effort was underway long before that.

When Ukraine split off, it wrote into law that it would seek to remain independent of the type of power bloc nato presented. Nato even then, in principle, was open to Ukraine joining, in year 1, but it was so clear it would not, Clinton basically created a partnership program it could join instead, which would make it easier for Ukraine or others to join later, and not spurn nato entirely.

I am not an expert on this but there was no real chance of Ukraine joining nato until after Crimea was invaded, from everything I have read. And therefore no big push, is what I'm calling it. Had Russia not invaded, there never would have been the push, public opinion would not have changed. Many nato countries were on the fence even after 2014, because they truly did not think Russian aggression would continue.
KaiBear
Redbrickbear said:

Bestweekeverr said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Sam Lowry said:

Porteroso said:

Kingdom Bear said:

Porteroso said:

At least 14 nations have joined NATO since 1990

Russia did not stop them (or in most cases even protest)

But they have said Ukraine joining a DC lead military alliance on their doorstep was a redline for them because of the geo-strategic importance and historic implications.

(The USA would never let Canada join the Warsaw pact for instance)

This is not an issue of principle it's an issue of common sense.

Trying to pull Ukraine out of the Russian orbit was always going to be a very very bloody enterprise

The Biden administration lacked any semblance of common sense even when Putin finally put 200,000 soldiers along the Russian -Ukrainian border..

Easily the worst US foreign policy miscalculation since Truman gave General MacArthur permission to approach the Yalu River bordering China.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.