Updated predictions:

2,010 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by Calrocks94
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
ImABearToo
Dipping into the pro ranks.
“Life is short, eat desert first!”
Mitch Henessey
I hope Coach Drew has longer than 5-7 years left in him, but I can understand if he'd rather spend time with the family and future grandkids.
IvanBear
I will be shocked if he has that many grandkids in 7 years considering only one of his kids is in college. I hope Ashley is wrong about this as well 7-12 years sounds more right to me but who knows.
Big12Fan2024
The wear and tear of the new world of college basketball where there is little continuity, re-recruiting your roster every year, NIL, etc. will pretty much guarantee a lot of guys will step out earlier than what was common in the past. The Jay Wright model will become more and more prevalent. Guys like Drew already have generational money. They don't need that.
IvanBear
So with Tweety being added, who on this list isn't joining the staff now.
IvanBear
Melvin Hunt I guess said no?
Quinton
Trouble posting it for whatever tech reason, but looks like 1 more will be announced.

Calrocks94
It's happening. They're just waiting on some paperwork even announced that they have one more higher to make and I'll be a couple days.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.