Brett Yormark, speaking to reporters after league meetings in Phoenix, says his

1,015 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by IvanBear
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
IvanBear
College sports is really determined to kill itself. I cannot stand Yormark, who's just going to give more of this money to the SEC/BIG 10 under the guise of helping the Big 12...
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
IvanBear said:

College sports is really determined to kill itself. I cannot stand Yormark, who's just going to give more of this money to the SEC/BIG 10 under the guise of helping the Big 12...

I'd guess the thinking is that more games = more advertising dollars, which eventually finds some of its way into the B12 and other leagues.

Whatever their thinking imo it seems like the tourney is right sized tho.
Big12Fan2024
IvanBear said:

You think he's a mole?
DP4LIFE
They can easily expand the field by adding more play-in games.

IvanBear
Big12Fan2024 said:

IvanBear said:

You think he's a mole?
No I think he's a self promoter and self serving, his "marketing" really hasn't done squat for the conference thus far. I don't think he's making a hard push to find a way to save the non SEC Big 12 schools and caves because it just gets a little more money and another story on ESPN with his name when he does something in conjunction with them good for the conference or not.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.