Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

89,072 Views | 1671 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by historian
Forest Bueller_bf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Anti-intellectualisms definition has been revised to.............

"You do not agree with me".
It is anti-intellectualism when posters here, reject the scientific and medical community with regards to LGBTQai sexuality. It is impossible to discuss the issue in face of willful ignorance

Creationism, closing school libraries, denial of climate change, refusing to understand the historical and contextual of scripture, efforts to harmonize the scriptures in the face in spite obvious are all anti-intellectualism.
You're mindset defines anti-intellectualism.

If the "scientific" and "medical" community thinks a genetic man can become a woman, they have flown over the cockcoo's nest.

Spare your lecture.
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

It is anti-intellectualism when posters here, reject the scientific and medical community with regards to LGBTQai sexuality. It is impossible to discuss the issue in face of willful ignorance

Creationism, closing school libraries, denial of climate change, refusing to understand the historical and contextual of scripture, efforts to harmonize the scriptures in the face in spite obvious are all anti-intellectualism.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Aliceinbubbleland
I used to believe New Orleans had the most unusual crimes but Houston takes the cake with this t r a n n y and the victim.

https://abc13.com/post/houston-crime-man-killed-in-brutal-murder-steve-anderson-md-cancer-center-retiree/14816540/
Jack Bauer
Remember - this isn't happening and is all a RWNJ conspiracy.

ShooterTX
Jack Bauer said:

My daughter just started track this season, and she is doing really well. Thankfully, we compete in a Christian School league... so there is no chance for this leftist insanity to become a problem.

This **** has to stop. These are CLEARLY boys, not girls. Just because they are mentally ill, does not make them girls.
ShooterTX
Waco1947
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

If the "scientific" and "medical" community thinks a genetic man can become a woman, they have flown over the cockcoo's nest.

Spare your lecture.
AMA. ApA, Social worker,etc science
Waco1947
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Spare your lecture.

Has the APA ever been wrong about anything in the past?
Harrison Bergeron
Jack Bauer said:

In five years I can see "women's" sports 50% men.
historian
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Spare your lecture.

All perverted by Leftist teams-cult ideology.

Definitely not science. It doesn't matter how many times you tell a lie (man can become a woman, "experts" declaring this to be true is "science", etc), it's still a lie every time.

"Reality is not optional."
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter." Isaiah 5:20
historian
Creationism is not anti-intellectual it's just scientific theory divorced from atheist dogma.

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds; there is none who does good." Psalm 14:1

"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt doing abominable iniquity; there is none that does good." Psalm 53:1

"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above declared his handiwork. Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge." Psalm 19:1-2
historian
If the misogynistic team cult gets their way it will be 100%. It might take more time but that's the trajectory those evil perverts are on.
Jack Bauer
oh look, another overweight white woman with no father in sight...what a shock.

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

oh look, another overweight white woman with no father in sight...what a shock.

It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world except for Lola.
KaiBear
Can't imagine anyone breeding with that grotesque cow.
D. C. Bear
KaiBear said:

Never under estimate the power of alcohol.
4th and Inches
D. C. Bear said:

KaiBear said:

low self esteem and as once told by a wiseman: getting laid is getting laid.. and boys like to get laid.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
KaiBear
D. C. Bear said:

KaiBear said:

Would pass out before a fat cow like that gal looked breedable.
GrowlTowel
D. C. Bear said:

KaiBear said:

Once maybe. But twice?
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Waco1947 said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Spare your lecture.
NIH.....I'll wait for your comments.

Jack Bauer
Who the hell makes all these holidays?

whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

I guess you celebrate by eating a bag of trail mix that's chock full of fruits and nuts.
historian
Jack Bauer said:

Cultural Marxists who thrive on chaos
historian
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

I guess you celebrate by eating a bag of trail mix that's chock full of fruits and nuts.

Preferably in California, the granola state. It's full of fruits, flakes, & nuts. In a pinch Austin will do since it's the granola city.
historian
No surprise here, but when delusional people actually go through the surgery and butcher themselves, they are much more likely to commit suicide. After they've taken a very dramatic & irreversible step, many come to realize what a mistake it was. Superficial physical changes to one's body will never solve a problem caused by a mental illness.

https://notthebee.com/article/new-study-risk-of-suicide-increases-12x-after-gender-affirming-surgery-and-is-anyone-surprised
Jack Bauer
whitetrash said:

Jack Bauer said:

" hate-fueled violence and discrimination."

What he means is people who ask for:
1) no men in women's sports
2) no men in women's safe spaces - locker rooms, prisons, sororities, etc
3) no drag queen story hour at school
4) no minors allowed to make irreversible surgery decisions
historian
In other words, he hates women & children seeking to injure them. He's a misogynist & perhaps a pedophile.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.