John Fetterman 2.0

3,216 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by william
The_barBEARian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Porteroso said:

He probably wanted to read the bill before voting or something.

So you support giving $100 billion to other countries when our own country is a complete dumpster fire?
Porteroso
The_barBEARian said:

Porteroso said:

So you support giving $100 billion to other countries when our own country is a complete dumpster fire?

No, but there are definitely weapons and ammo we have that they need. I'd think they could mostly fund their own war, and us supply the things they cannot get. You can get a lot of killing done for less than 100bn. And quite honestly Europe and NATO nations should be primarily helping Ukraine.

To your question, it has little to do with the US being a dumpster fire. I don't think we are.

My post was nothing more than poking fun at the idea that a guy might not want to rush 100bn out the door.
The_barBEARian
Porteroso said:

The_barBEARian said:

Porteroso said:

No, but there are definitely weapons and ammo we have that they need. I'd think they could mostly fund their own war, and us supply the things they cannot get. You can get a lot of killing done for less than 100bn. And quite honestly Europe and NATO nations should be primarily helping Ukraine.

To your question, it has little to do with the US being a dumpster fire. I don't think we are.

My post was nothing more than poking fun at the idea that a guy might not want to rush 100bn out the door.

Ahh ok.. we agree then.

In my head I read your post as sarcasm /s
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
william
deny them your essence, john.

- JDR

POE.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.