About Those Classified Documents and the Raid

514 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by ABC BEAR
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is something I had not heard before:

Was a "pallet" of documents dumped at Mar-a-Lago by the GSA?

Julie Kelly on X: "So an entire pallet full of boxes that had been held by GSA somewhere outside of DC is dumped at Mar-a-Lago. Apparently these are the boxes that ended up containing papers with "classified markings." I will double check indictment but I don't recall this event in the timeline: https://t.co/H08oh4gkjI" / X (twitter.com)

Julie Kelly | Substack

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Kelly is the author of two books, "Disloyal Opposition: How the NeverTrump Right Tried and Failed to Take Down the President," and "January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right."

Have you read any of her books?
Oldbear83
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Kelly is the author of two books, "Disloyal Opposition: How the NeverTrump Right Tried and Failed to Take Down the President," and "January 6: How Democrats Used the Capitol Protest to Launch a War on Terror Against the Political Right."

Nope. Doesn't change the question. Is it possible the GSA put those docs there, and if so does that change things?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Mitch Blood Green
Oldbear83 said:

This is something I had not heard before:

Was a "pallet" of documents dumped at Mar-a-Lago by the GSA?

Julie Kelly on X: "So an entire pallet full of boxes that had been held by GSA somewhere outside of DC is dumped at Mar-a-Lago. Apparently these are the boxes that ended up containing papers with "classified markings." I will double check indictment but I don't recall this event in the timeline: https://t.co/H08oh4gkjI" / X (twitter.com)

Julie Kelly | Substack

What stopped him from just giving them back?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
He was the president. Rules shouldnt apply. Dont you read?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

He was the president. Rules shouldnt apply. Dont you read?
And former Senators and Vice Presidents are forbidden from possessing ANY classified documents. Unless you are not fit to stand trial but fit enough to run for President. Hmmmmmmm.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
4th and Inches
Oldbear83 said:

Nope. Doesn't change the question. Is it possible the GSA put those docs there, and if so does that change things?
is it possible? Yes

Change things? No
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
ABC BEAR
I thought the whole purpose of the raid was to sniff Malania's underwear drawer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.