Major League ******* (let's see if we can agree)

664 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by BusyTarpDuster2017
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13372405/new-jersey-father-christopher-gregor-froce-child-run-treadmill-fat-abuse.html
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Mitch Blood Green said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13372405/new-jersey-father-christopher-gregor-froce-child-run-treadmill-fat-abuse.html
This dude deserves the Kristi Noem disobedient dog treatment!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mothra
Indeed. What a POS.

Of course, LIQR will probably be along shortly to tell us we are a bunch of pansies.
Wangchung
Need to handcuff that guy to a truck bumper and run him a few hundred miles.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
Mothra said:

Indeed. What a POS.

Of course, LIQR will probably be along shortly to tell us we are a bunch of pansies.
Nah, come on man, LIQR wouldn't try to rationalize this.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Mothra
Wangchung said:

Mothra said:

Indeed. What a POS.

We disagree. Sure he would.
Forest Bueller_bf
That is terrible.

That poor little kid was flying.

Not sure what his/the fathers point was.

The father should have never had custody.

We just saw one brief snapshot of what had probably happened dozens or 100's of times.
muddybrazos
Mothra said:

Wangchung said:

Mothra said:

Indeed. What a POS.

We disagree. Sure he would.
Ya he hates dogs and proably hates kids too.
Realitybites
Easy intersectionality win on this one because he is a (presumably) straight white guy. What if he was gay? What if he was Muslim? What if he was a gay Muslim? What if he was a bisexual Muslim whose baby momma was a DACA girl?

Democrats be flipping then.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Obviously an evil man. Looks like he was projecting onto his son. I don't see how the mother didn't know something was up if this was "chronic abuse" from the father, leading to liver contusions, cardiac lacerations, and brain injury. She should be investigated as well.

And as usual, the OP only cares when it's about a white person or a Republican.
Mitch Blood Green
Realitybites said:

Easy intersectionality win on this one because he is a (presumably) straight white guy. What if he was gay? What if he was Muslim? What if he was a gay Muslim? What if he was a bisexual Muslim whose baby momma was a DACA girl?

Democrats be flipping then.

I'm gonna let you in on a secret. There's no sectionality that thinks what he did was cool.

As for Muslim or Gay or whatever? They're all just glad he wasn't one of them.

Mitch Blood Green
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Obviously an evil man. Looks like he was projecting onto his son. I don't see how the mother didn't know something was up if this was "chronic abuse" from the father, leading to liver contusions, cardiac lacerations, and brain injury. She should be investigated as well.

You figured me out. Was he Republican?

I have noticed that guys like you can't just have a human moment. You always think life is politics. (It's not) The rest of us are living.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

I have noticed that guys like you can't just have a human moment. You always think life is politics. (It's not) The rest of us are living.
I don't think life is all politics. But I think those who are very selective in their "human moments" are playing politics, whether consciously or subconsciously, and it's fair to point it out.... especially in a "politics" forum.
Harrison Bergeron
Dude should receive a fair trial - and then locked away for the rest of his life.
KaiBear
Wangchung said:

Mothra said:

Indeed. What a POS.

Of course not.

No one would attempt to rationalize this.
Mitch Blood Green
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

I don't think life is all politics. But I think those who are very selective in their "human moments" are playing politics, whether consciously or subconsciously, and it's fair to point it out.... especially in a "politics" forum.

You're the only person who STILL hasn't considered the boy. I bet you blame him for making the man look bad.
fubar
At least we've decided one thing: We cannot agree on anything. ANY thing.
BusyTarpDuster2017
Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

You're the only person who STILL hasn't considered the boy. I bet you blame him for making the man look bad.
This is the first time you even mentioned the boy.

Oops.
BusyTarpDuster2017
fubar said:

At least we've decided one thing: We cannot agree on anything. ANY thing.
On what do we not agree in this case?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.