Austin voted to defy state law & abuse children

745 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by historian
historian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://notthebee.com/article/austin-texas-votes-to-become-a-sanctuary-city-for-child-sex-change-surgeries
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
4th and Inches
historian said:

https://notthebee.com/article/austin-texas-votes-to-become-a-sanctuary-city-for-child-sex-change-surgeries
wonder if Paxton will send a letter?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Realitybites
#Disclose #Divest UT Austin
historian
I think he already has. At least he has made a public statement: they must follow state laws like everyone else.
Harrison Bergeron
I hate that innocent children will be sacrificed, but it's good to have the radicals exposed.
Redbrickbear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Looks like Abbott and the Supreme Court have something in common. Both are invisible and insignificant to the Left. And both seem to be just fine with that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Harrison Bergeron
This actually is unbelievable.

Regressive extremists do a lot of crazy stuff, but this simply defies all logic, reason, and concern for children and medical ethics.
Doc Holliday
Harrison Bergeron said:

This actually is unbelievable.

Regressive extremists do a lot of crazy stuff, but this simply defies all logic, reason, and concern for children and medical ethics.
It's textbook cult behavior.

I took a psychology class and studied cults for about a month and learned that cults attempt to isolate victims away from their network, in this case their parents, and then destabilize their identity, then push them into a new submissive identity held within their external network.

In this case they're stripping the law away from parents to keep them bound to their trans leftoid identity and network. Gender surgery reinforces their "identity".
historian
It will probably stop when they started putting these pedophiles & perverts in jail. It's where they belong.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.