403 Forbidden Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2

329 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by gobears20
Bear-0-Daktyl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have one computer where I can't access SicEm365 from. I always get 403 Forbidden Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2 error page in Chrome.

I've cleared every history, cookie, cache, etc. imaginable but nothing works. I've disabled my VPN.

I have another computer I use just as much in Chrome with the same settings and it works fine. I can access the site perfectly from my phone. It's just this one machine and SicEm is the only site in the world it affects.

Please help!
gobears20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
You might give this a try

1. Check the Hosts File: Sometimes, the website may be blocked by entries in the Hosts file. You can check and edit the Hosts file to ensure that there are no entries blocking access to SicEm365.

2. Check Firewall or Antivirus Settings: Your firewall or antivirus software may be blocking access to the website. Temporarily disable your firewall or antivirus software and try accessing the website again to see if the issue persists.

3. Flush DNS Cache: Flushing the DNS cache on your computer can sometimes resolve connectivity issues. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and type the command "ipconfig /flushdns" to clear the DNS cache.

4. Try a Different Browser: If you are using Chrome, try accessing the website using a different browser (such as Firefox or Edge) on the problematic computer to see if the issue is browser-specific.

5. Check Proxy Settings: Ensure that there are no proxy settings configured on the problematic computer that may be affecting access to the website.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.