Trump/Desantis Ticket?

1,899 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
Aliceinbubbleland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
They met for the first time in a long time yesterday for an hour or so. I guess the Gov who shot her dog has been removed from the ticket. I'm surprised because Trump hates dogs.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
DeSantis is my #1 VP pick and Tim Scott is my second pick. Would love to see Trump build a bridge to 2028 and pass the torch.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
I'd love a DeSantis VP pick!
midgett
Just not sure how reliable Trump is to pass the torch. Plus, he has plenty of stink on him that will stick to those around him.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Cristi Noem is out of VP contention for shooting a livestock killing dog. Too bad she didn't abort her 38 week unborn child instead. She would be praised, cheered, and a heroine in the eyes of the Left.

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
Hope DeSantis is smart enough to stay clear of Trump.
J.R.
J.R.
Unfortunately VP of anyone does not move the needle and they have NO influence. Still stuck with the psychopath!
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
KaiBear said:

Hope DeSantis is smart enough to stay clear of Trump.
I can definitely see those two butting heads. Two very strong personalities. I don't think DeSantis puts up with much s h ! t from anybody, including Trump. On a positive note, Trump would not be able to fire him.

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Unfortunately VP of anyone does not move the needle and they have NO influence. Still stuck with the psychopath!
In your perfect world, JR, who would you want to be President? Pick anybody. They have to be alive (except for Joe Biden).

-- Barack Obama
Tempus Edax Rerum
midgett said:

Just not sure how reliable Trump is to pass the torch. Plus, he has plenty of stink on him that will stick to those around him.
Totally agree, DeSantis should steer clear of him.
fubar
They're both from Florida.

That can be problematic, to say the least, in a close election.
Realitybites
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Cristi Noem is out of VP contention for shooting a livestock killing dog. Too bad she didn't abort her 38 week unborn child instead. She would be praised, cheered, and a heroine in the eyes of the Left.

Come on, we're better than this. This is in no way an accurate characterization of what she did.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

With the ages involved with both Biden and Trump; their respective VP choices should matter to voters more than usual.

Of course anyone who believes Harris is potentially a
suitable president is too stupid to educate at this point.
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

In your perfect world, JR, who would you want to be President? Pick anybody. They have to be alive (except for Joe Biden).
Romney would be a good choice IMO. He is smart, not a con man, pragmatic, would work together with the dems to get things done. He would not be nearly as Tribal (which is a huge problem). BTW, there is no perfect world with humans. Trump is nothing more than cancer. I just cannot believe the people who vote for this psychopath . There is my answer . Call me a Neo con, Globalist,...whatever, I don't care. You people on the lunatic fringe on the left and the right just disgusting. And yes, there are many on the right lunatic fringe on this site.
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

With the ages involved with both Biden and Trump; their respective VP choices should matter to voters more than usual.

Of course anyone who believes Harris is potentially a
suitable president is too stupid to educate at this point.
As I look at it, neither Biden, Trump or Harris are remotely qualified to be POTUS. Sad, but true (Metallica)
Mothra
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Romney would be a good choice IMO. He is smart, not a con man, pragmatic, would work together with the dems to get things done. He would not be nearly as Tribal (which is a huge problem). BTW, there is no perfect world with humans. Trump is nothing more than cancer. I just cannot believe the people who vote for this psychopath . There is my answer . Call me a Neo con, Globalist,...whatever, I don't care. You people on the lunatic fringe on the left and the right just disgusting. And yes, there are many on the right lunatic fringe on this site.
Big fat "meh" on Romney. Been there, done that. He would be a disaster.
KaiBear
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Romney would never accept the 2nd spot behind a man he hates.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Made the mistake of voting for Romney once. Never again.

You seem awfully defensive this morning! (Moreso than usual) Thanks for your reply.

-- Barack Obama
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

DeSantis is my #1 VP pick and Tim Scott is my second pick. Would love to see Trump build a bridge to 2028 and pass the torch.
I would bet on Tim Scott.

You may see DeSantis as AG. Just wishful thinking.
J.R.
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

disagree. He asked my opinion and I gave it. Romney vs. Fat Orange....really? Not even close. Hell, I'd trust Stormy more than fat boy. At least Stormy is honest. Can't remotely say that about the Orange Pig.
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I meant President, not VP
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Made the mistake of voting for Romney once. Never again.

You seem awfully defensive this morning! (Moreso than usual) Thanks for your reply.
not defensive. Just answering the question that was posed.
Jack Bauer
more incentive for VP knowing Trump only has 4 years (unless the Dems kick him out sooner).
Mothra
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

disagree. He asked my opinion and I gave it. Romney vs. Fat Orange....really? Not even close. Hell, I'd trust Stormy more than fat boy. At least Stormy is honest. Can't remotely say that about the Orange Pig.
If you like a guy who never met a spending bill he didn't like, loves to involve America in foreign wars, and is essentially a Democrat outside of a few social issues, Romney is your man.

In short, he would essentially look a lot like Biden.
Daveisabovereproach
The emperor from Star Wars would be better than any of the people that we are going to get. Would prefer more of a libertarian, but libertarians don't like to talk up the hotbed social issues that influence how people vote
J.R.
Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

If you like a guy who never met a spending bill he didn't like, loves to involve America in foreign wars, and is essentially a Democrat outside of a few social issues, Romney is your man.

Spending bills? Have you seen the deficit your fat ass guy ran up? Most in history. Romney would definitely be my man. I'm not a whack job like a lot of you folks who want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend Merca first is total BS. Yes, Merca and its citizens should alway come first, but there is a big nasty world out there and we have serious interests around the globe. We have to do both. If you can't get that, I don't know what to tell ya.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Spending bills? Have you seen the deficit your fat ass guy ran up? Most in history. Romney would definitely be my man. I'm not a whack job like a lot of you folks who want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend Merca first is total BS. Yes, Merca and its citizens should alway come first, but there is a big nasty world out there and we have serious interests around the globe. We have to do both. If you can't get that, I don't know what to tell ya.
Proud to be a Mercan. I identify as non-Bidenary.

I will be voting for the candidate that doesn't have Dementia. Not a tough decision.

-- Barack Obama
william
OrangeBrown24!

Viva Zapata!!

- el KKM

{ sipping coffee }

POE.
Jack Bauer
KaiBear
J.R. said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I meant President, not VP
I would vote for Romney over Trump or Biden.

Easy call.
Mothra
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I am not sure what my post had to do with Trump, but he seems to preoccupy your mind to the point you will interject him in almost every conversation. I would suggest calming your emotions, and trying to think more logically.

To your point, I would prefer neither Trump nor Romney, and agree with you that Trump spent like a drunken sailor. But that doesn't make Romney any less of a ****ty choice. The fact that he and Trump are both big spenders is a real negative for both candidates. What makes Romney even worse, however, is his bloodlust. He appears to love involving us in wars, and to me, that makes him a lot more dangerous than Trump.
whiterock
fubar said:

Easy peazy. Trump would simply change his residency to NJ where he owns the Bedminster Golf Club and has long maintained a residence.

Residency is almost never an issue, as it is rarely ever defined in enough detail to matter.
fubar
whiterock said:

fubar said:

Easy peazy. Trump would simply change his residency to NJ where he owns the Bedminster Golf Club and has long maintained a residence.

Residency is almost never an issue, as it is rarely ever defined in enough detail to matter.
lol. TRUMP would never change anything about HIMself to get something as lowly as a VP.

But DeSantis may suddenly discover his Pennsylvania roots.
fubar
william said:

OrangeBrown24!

Viva Zapata!!

- el KKM

{ sipping coffee }

Kooky!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.