Trump/Desantis Ticket?

1,898 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Harrison Bergeron
KaiBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fubar

Why do you support Joe Biden's re election campaign ?
ShooterTX
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Unfortunately VP of anyone does not move the needle and they have NO influence. Still stuck with the psychopath!
In your perfect world, JR, who would you want to be President? Pick anybody. They have to be alive (except for Joe Biden).
Romney would be a good choice IMO. He is smart, not a con man, pragmatic, would work together with the dems to get things done. He would not be nearly as Tribal (which is a huge problem). BTW, there is no perfect world with humans. Trump is nothing more than cancer. I just cannot believe the people who vote for this psychopath . There is my answer . Call me a Neo con, Globalist,...whatever, I don't care. You people on the lunatic fringe on the left and the right just disgusting. And yes, there are many on the right lunatic fringe on this site.

I can honestly understand the issues that people have with Trump... but you can't really believe that 4 more years of Biden would be better than 4 years of Trump, right?
You can't be crazy enough to actually vote for Biden.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Unfortunately VP of anyone does not move the needle and they have NO influence. Still stuck with the psychopath!
In your perfect world, JR, who would you want to be President? Pick anybody. They have to be alive (except for Joe Biden).
Romney would be a good choice IMO. He is smart, not a con man, pragmatic, would work together with the dems to get things done. He would not be nearly as Tribal (which is a huge problem). BTW, there is no perfect world with humans. Trump is nothing more than cancer. I just cannot believe the people who vote for this psychopath . There is my answer . Call me a Neo con, Globalist,...whatever, I don't care. You people on the lunatic fringe on the left and the right just disgusting. And yes, there are many on the right lunatic fringe on this site.

I can honestly understand the issues that people have with Trump... but you can't really believe that 4 more years of Biden would be better than 4 years of Trump, right?

Several types of Biden voters:

A. Folks who simply can't not comprehend the disastrous implications of Bidens economic policies, foreign affairs fiascos, open border initiatives, woke fantasies and constant race baiting.

B. Folks who DO comprehend the dangers Biden's actions represent to the people of the United States but somehow feel personally immune or insulated from their consequences.

C. Hyper partisans who put their political party ( 'team') above all other considerations.

D. Folks who blame others for the results of their own life choices; and are dependent upon government handouts for their basic survival needs.

E. Terminally stupid individuals.
whiterock
fubar said:

whiterock said:

fubar said:

They're both from Florida.

That can be problematic, to say the least, in a close election.

Easy peazy. Trump would simply change his residency to NJ where he owns the Bedminster Golf Club and has long maintained a residence.

Residency is almost never an issue, as it is rarely ever defined in enough detail to matter.
lol. TRUMP would never change anything about HIMself to get something as lowly as a VP.

But DeSantis may suddenly discover his Pennsylvania roots.
LOL such projection.

He moved his residence from NY to FL for a benefit. I would imagine he'd do the same on VP if he thought RDS was the right guy.

I'd be thrilled with RDS. I'm not sure it's the best choice, electorally, so I wouldn't put it at the top of the likely list.

I would assess higher odds that RDS will end up as AG, and that would be fan-frickin'-tastic
whiterock
J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Big fat "meh" on Romney. Been there, done that. He would be a disaster.
disagree. He asked my opinion and I gave it. Romney vs. Fat Orange....really? Not even close. Hell, I'd trust Stormy more than fat boy. At least Stormy is honest. Can't remotely say that about the Orange Pig.
If you like a guy who never met a spending bill he didn't like, loves to involve America in foreign wars, and is essentially a Democrat outside of a few social issues, Romney is your man.

In short, he would essentially look a lot like Biden.
Spending bills? Have you seen the deficit your fat ass guy ran up? Most in history. Romney would definitely be my man. I'm not a whack job like a lot of you folks who want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend Merca first is total BS. Yes, Merca and its citizens should alway come first, but there is a big nasty world out there and we have serious interests around the globe. We have to do both. If you can't get that, I don't know what to tell ya.
LOL what chaotic thinking.

"yes, 'Merica & its citizens should come away first"....."it's a big nasty world out there and we have serious interests"....

Sounds exactly like "America First." I mean, seriously, where is the disconnect?
GrowlTowel
KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

A. Folks who simply can't not comprehend the disastrous implications of Bidens economic policies, foreign affairs fiascos, open border initiatives, woke fantasies and constant race baiting.

B. Folks who DO comprehend the dangers Biden's actions represent to the people of the United States but somehow feel personally immune or insulated from their consequences.

C. Hyper partisans who put their political party ( 'team') above all other considerations.

D. Folks who blame others for the results of their own life choices; and are dependent upon government handouts for their basic survival needs.

F. Dead but still voting.
J.R.
whiterock said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

disagree. He asked my opinion and I gave it. Romney vs. Fat Orange....really? Not even close. Hell, I'd trust Stormy more than fat boy. At least Stormy is honest. Can't remotely say that about the Orange Pig.
If you like a guy who never met a spending bill he didn't like, loves to involve America in foreign wars, and is essentially a Democrat outside of a few social issues, Romney is your man.

Spending bills? Have you seen the deficit your fat ass guy ran up? Most in history. Romney would definitely be my man. I'm not a whack job like a lot of you folks who want to bury their heads in the sand and pretend Merca first is total BS. Yes, Merca and its citizens should alway come first, but there is a big nasty world out there and we have serious interests around the globe. We have to do both. If you can't get that, I don't know what to tell ya.

"yes, 'Merica & its citizens should come away first"....."it's a big nasty world out there and we have serious interests"....

Sounds exactly like "America First." I mean, seriously, where is the disconnect?

Merca first, yes. However, prentending we can be isolationist is just foolish.
BUGWBBear
KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

You forgot the elderly who are as equally in dementia as Biden is, so he gets their full support. Scottsdale is full of that ilk alone.
KaiBear
BUGWBBear said:

KaiBear said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

You forgot the elderly who are as equally in dementia as Biden is, so he gets their full support. Scottsdale is full of that ilk alone.

Was in Scottsdale 2 weeks ago.

Every few years I go back to see exactly what I am missing.

Still dislike everything about the place.
whiterock
J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Fortunately, neither of the major party candidates are isolationists
J.R.
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Romney would never accept the 2nd spot behind a man he hates.
I was referring to Romney being President not VP. Mitt would not work for a psychopathic loser who is the most dishonest human I think I have ever , ever encountered .
J.R.
ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I would never , ever, vote for either of those clowns. (is the best we can do?). Just a sad, sad state of affairs in Merca! We have your MTG and her ilk on the far right and the squad on the other lunatic fringe. No thanks
J.R.
whiterock said:

J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Trump and his MAGA nuts are. Take that to the bank. Merca, damnit!
ShooterTX
J.R. said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I would never , ever, vote for either of those clowns. (is the best we can do?). Just a sad, sad state of affairs in Merca! We have your MTG and her ilk on the far right and the squad on the other lunatic fringe. No thanks

I live in Texas, so she is not my rep. I have never made a single statement of support for MTG... not sure why you think she is "mine".

In her defense, she may be kooky, but she is no where near as dangerous to America or Americans as the evil women of the squad. They are openly supporting terrorists and other groups that want to destroy our nation.
ShooterTX
OsoCoreyell
ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

I live in Texas, so she is not my rep. I have never made a single statement of support for MTG... not sure why you think she is "mine".

In her defense, she may be kooky, but she is no where near as dangerous to America or Americans as the evil women of the squad. They are openly supporting terrorists and other groups that want to destroy our nation.
MTG is a nut. The Squad is anti-American.
J.R.
ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

cuz she is a RWNJ as you seem to be. Hence, yours!
ShooterTX
J.R. said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

ShooterTX said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

cuz she is a RWNJ as you seem to be. Hence, yours!
LOL

At least you are consistent... consistently wrong and consistently overrun with TDS.
ShooterTX
whiterock
J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

LOL the way you project on to him the positions you need him to have so you can justify hating him some more, and more and more....well, it looks a little onanistic.

Trump had four years to pull us out of Nato and instead hounded Nato members to up their contribution. He not only continued our growing support for Ukraine....he added lethal aid to the assistance packages, something Obama and Biden eschewed. And, of course, he changed both ROE and mission to destroy ISIS. I mean, I could go on an on with examples, dude.....

ShooterTX
whiterock said:

J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

LOL the way you project on to him the positions you need him to have so you can justify hating him some more, and more and more....well, it looks a little onanistic.

Trump had four years to pull us out of Nato and instead hounded Nato members to up their contribution. He not only continued our growing support for Ukraine....he added lethal aid to the assistance packages, something Obama and Biden eschewed. And, of course, he changed both ROE and mission to destroy ISIS. I mean, I could go on an on with examples, dude.....

Yeah... the Abraham Accords were a total isolationist move. This guy is totally unhinged from reality. TDS has destroyed his brain.
ShooterTX
Harrison Bergeron
ShooterTX said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

whiterock said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

Mothra said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Yeah... the Abraham Accords were a total isolationist move. This guy is totally unhinged from reality. TDS has destroyed his brain.
TDS has eaten a lot of brains irrationally.

Trump is basically 1995 Bill Clinton. The only nuts are the ones pushing racist policies, groomers in schools, pedos in girls locker rooms, historic inflationary policies, authoritarianism, ignoring the law, weaponizing the legal system, post-birth abortion, pro-terrorist, anti-police / anti-black policies, open border, etc.

Who are the nuts is pretty obvious, and it is not the people voting for Trump.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.