Diversity is Destroying America

3,973 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Wangchung
Realitybites
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thee University said:

About a year ago the WSJ published a story titled America Pulls Back From Values That Once Defined It. In it the author said racial diversity is a plague. People don't trust people who are unlike themselves.

In 1960 whites were nearly 90% of the population. It was a high trust society. Today whites are down to 60%. 130,000,000 non-whites live here. It would be impossible to pursuade them to leave.

When people have choice they want homogenity. This is natural, normal and healthy. Instead our government is constantly pushing people together.

Healthy societies are built around FAMILIES. They understand that men and women are differrent. They know that children need a father and mother that stay together. The entire structure of society is built upon courtship patterns, sexual morality, the nature of work, marriage laws, the tax system...........everyting is set up to support families.

NO SOCIETY THAT PROMOTES FAMILIES GLORIFIES HOMOSEXUALS!

Today the United States promotes all things wrong. This is because it is officially committed to equality. A culture obsessed with equality is obsessed with failure. Not to punish or improve people who are failures but to punish society for supposedly making them failures.

NO PERSON, UNLESS HE IS A WHITE MAN, IS EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE.

Diversity will ALWAYS be the enemy of unity and common purpose.

This is a pretty good summary, but I would add that people don't trust others who dont think like them. Our high trust society survived various waves of immigrants fairly well so long as they were vetted for criminality, disease, and alien ideologies. When that broke down - specifically with mass illegal and Muslim immigration - so did the high trust society. Of course now we have a lot of home grown communists, fascists, and LGBT types to throw into that mix.

The longest lived Christian civilization - Byzantium - was multi-ethnic and mono-cultural. The toxic bazaar of the bizarre we see America devolving into today is almost to the point where radical individualism has led to the death of American culture and we are merely a market with participants adhering to tribal identities.
Mitch Blood Green
ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

There is nothing wrong with diversity, but it should not be an end goal. Diversity will not kill America, but racial identity wars are bad for us. We are at our best when we are unified in at least some things, and all we hear is how good or bad people are because of their skin color. A slight exaggeration but still.

I am on the train of anti forced DEI, but there are times to reflect and wonder why a workforce looks so different from the local community, and to make sure it isn't because of discrimination dysfunction.
Discrimination has been illegal for 60 years.

FIFY

Hard to get caught. Employers have wide leeway, as they should.
I have worked in HR as a recruiter and as a consultant. I have had multiple conversations with hiring managers over my 10+ years of experience. Many times I have heard managers tell me that they really like a candidate, but they can't hire him because he is a white guy. I have also had many managers tell me that they really were excited about hiring someone because they were black, or hispanic or a woman.. and they really need to fill that quota. I have never had a manager say that they wouldn't hire someone because they were a minority... it just never happens.

If you truly believe that discrimination against anyone other than white men exists in 2024... you need to check yourself into a mental hospital ASAP!

In my 35 years, of leading in organizations, I've NEVER once said or instructed a member of my team to hire based on race or gender.

I have seen super unqualified guys get hired (against my advice) because they had a relationship with the partner or Senior VP.
KaiBear
Mitch Blood Green said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

There is nothing wrong with diversity, but it should not be an end goal. Diversity will not kill America, but racial identity wars are bad for us. We are at our best when we are unified in at least some things, and all we hear is how good or bad people are because of their skin color. A slight exaggeration but still.

I am on the train of anti forced DEI, but there are times to reflect and wonder why a workforce looks so different from the local community, and to make sure it isn't because of discrimination dysfunction.

FIFY

I have worked in HR as a recruiter and as a consultant. I have had multiple conversations with hiring managers over my 10+ years of experience. Many times I have heard managers tell me that they really like a candidate, but they can't hire him because he is a white guy. I have also had many managers tell me that they really were excited about hiring someone because they were black, or hispanic or a woman.. and they really need to fill that quota. I have never had a manager say that they wouldn't hire someone because they were a minority... it just never happens.

If you truly believe that discrimination against anyone other than white men exists in 2024... you need to check yourself into a mental hospital ASAP!

In my 35 years, of leading in organizations, I've NEVER once said or instructed a member of my team to hire based on race or gender.

I have seen super unqualified guys get hired (against my advice) because they had a relationship with the partner or Senior VP.

Son # 2 working for one of the Big 5 accounting firms in Dallas as a computer systems manager; routinely gets emails from corporate clearly stating their anti white bias in regards to hiring and promotions.

Doc Holliday
C. Jordan said:

Thee University said:

How much more forced diversity can you take?

Who on Sic 'em supports and practices diversity in 2024?
Hmmm.

So, if get rid of diversity in our sports and make our teams all white, how well do you think we would do?

And how is diversity actually destroying America?
You assume that without DEI that the default is white dominance. That isn't true and debunks your entire argument.

Mitch Blood Green
KaiBear said:

Mitch Blood Green said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

Son # 2 working for one of the Big 5 accounting firms in Dallas as a computer systems manager; routinely gets emails from corporate clearly stating their anti white bias in regards to hiring and promotions.

I'm in the same space, same town.

I don't question that it happens. I've been on both sides of racism and sexism people felt was acceptable.

And I don't care how DEI any of these companies claim to be, we are not "saturated" with women and minorities. I do see more acceptance of hair and tattoo than I did 25 years ago.

Otherwise, we still hire to projects.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

Cute. So because you know of discrimination against whites in your field, discrimination against minorities doesn't exist anyplace else? Forget hospitals. Check yourself into logic 101.
discrimination happens everywhere.. women get hired as teachers and nurses and receptionists over men all the time.

Would you not then support a man's right to be a receptionist and receive fair evaluation in the hiring process?
I support the right of every person to do what they have been educated, trained, and have the experience to do in the job market. Company should be hiring solely on the Merits and abilities of a person.

Gender, skin color, and religious preference should not come into play as a job qualification

Is that a yes or a maybe?
He answered your question. Repeating it doesn't do anything but make you look stupid.

Supporting everyone's rights generally is different from what I asked about. I just want an answer to the question, not a general view. Is that not fair? Sorry if it offends you.
You got your answer. You're either pretending to be too stupid to understand or you really are too stupid to understand. It's not complex.

Maybe you were born yesterday. Many would generally say they support equality, but would not specifically support a white male seeking true fairness in the employment process. Or they would say they support equality, but seem to pass over black people often in the hiring process. Or Japanese people. Or Irish people. Baby steps Mr. Wang.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

Cute. So because you know of discrimination against whites in your field, discrimination against minorities doesn't exist anyplace else? Forget hospitals. Check yourself into logic 101.
discrimination happens everywhere.. women get hired as teachers and nurses and receptionists over men all the time.

Would you not then support a man's right to be a receptionist and receive fair evaluation in the hiring process?
I support the right of every person to do what they have been educated, trained, and have the experience to do in the job market. Company should be hiring solely on the Merits and abilities of a person.

Gender, skin color, and religious preference should not come into play as a job qualification

He answered your question. Repeating it doesn't do anything but make you look stupid.

Supporting everyone's rights generally is different from what I asked about. I just want an answer to the question, not a general view. Is that not fair? Sorry if it offends you.
You got your answer. You're either pretending to be too stupid to understand or you really are too stupid to understand. It's not complex.

Maybe you were born yesterday. Many would generally say they support equality, but would not specifically support a white male seeking true fairness in the employment process. Or they would say they support equality, but seem to pass over black people often in the hiring process. Or Japanese people. Or Irish people. Baby steps Mr. Wang.
So your assertion is that an answer that says EVERYBODY doesn't include everyone because the speaker MIGHT be internally omitting some, and is therefor lying when they say everyone? With that level of cynicism what does his reply matter at all? You'll just make up your own reality in your head.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

So your assertion is that an answer that says EVERYBODY doesn't include everyone because the speaker MIGHT be internally omitting some, and is therefor lying when they say everyone? With that level of cynicism what does his reply matter at all? You'll just make up your own reality in your head.

I asked a specific question, and got a platitude for an answer. Go ahead and shut up, let the guy either specifically answer or not. I'm not asking you, Wang.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

I asked a specific question, and got a platitude for an answer. Go ahead and shut up, let the guy either specifically answer or not. I'm not asking you, Wang.
He gave you a specific answer. Your disbelief doesn't change the definition of the words he used.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

He gave you a specific answer. Your disbelief doesn't change the definition of the words he used.

As I said, born yesterday.
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

i clearly said I supported a mans right to he a receptionist if he is qualified. I also said the he should be fairly evaluated and weighed against other canidates and the company should choose the best canidate based on set criteria that doesnt include gender, race, or religious preference

Does that help?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
KaiBear
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

i clearly said I supported a mans right to he a receptionist if he is qualified. I also said the he should be fairly evaluated and weighed against other canidates and the company should choose the best canidate based on set criteria that doesnt include gender, race, or religious preference

Does that help?
In this particular situation nothing could possibly help.
Wangchung
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

Does that help?
That's not a specific answer. You need to list the names of every male in the United States that you think could be a receptionist or you're just avoiding the question.
Redbrickbear

Porteroso
4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

Does that help?

So your issue is not that you would seek to discriminate in the hiring process, but you deny that anyone does discriminate against minorities in the hiring process?
Porteroso
Redbrickbear said:

Hopefully making the point that we have to change legislation and even society to not discriminate, which is different from discriminating against the correct group, rather than making the point that whites need to retake the power they have lost, otherwise America is doomed.
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Redbrickbear said:

Hopefully making the point that we have to change legislation and even society to not discriminate, which is different from discriminating against the correct group, rather than making the point that whites need to retake the power they have lost, otherwise America is doomed.
Wow. Never thought you would come out against affirmative action and DEI.
Porteroso
Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Redbrickbear said:

I have been consistently against both. You'd only have to read what I post to see it.
Bestweekeverr
I am so against diversity that I believe Americans should all interbreed until we form one American race with the best genes from every group in the world rising to the top of our new Melting Pot progeny.

We will outpace the rest of the world by leaps and bounds, more so than we already are, and the founding fathers will smile down upon us at the sight of their project become manifest.

USA, USA, USA!
4th and Inches
Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

4th and Inches said:

Porteroso said:

ShooterTX said:

Porteroso said:

Harrison Bergeron said:

Porteroso said:

FIFY

Does that help?

So your issue is not that you would seek to discriminate in the hiring process, but you deny that anyone does discriminate against minorities in the hiring process?
you are a hoot..

I pointed out that discrimination happens all over all the time to all genders and such..

This was your conclusion, your big gotcha you were trying to spring? FWIW, you telegraphed it by a mile

Keep it up though, you are always good for a laugh
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Wangchung
Porteroso said:

Wangchung said:

Porteroso said:

Redbrickbear said:

I have been consistently against both. You'd only have to read what I post to see it.
I don't remember you ever posting any such thing, but I've given your posts plenty of blue stars in the past so it's possible one or two were for stating just such a thing. Not sure why you've gone full on obtuse troll lately but I chalk it up to maybe new stress in your life or a medical issue that has you on medication with some side effects.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.